About Tribe Wallet
What is Tribe Wallet and how does it work? What are the key features and benefits of Tribe Wallet? How can I learn more about Tribe Wallet and stay up-to-date?
TRIBE Wallet is a non-custodial wallet with support for Ethereum, Polygon, Binance, Aurora, Algorand, Stellar, Telos/EVM, EOS and FIO blockchain accounts.
TRIBE Wallet provides free FIO address registration. Key features:
- Supports Telos native and Telos EVM accounts;
- Supports multi-chain account on Ethereum, Polygon, Binance, Aurora and TelosEVM networks;
- Supports staking of Telos, FIO and Aurora coins;
- Create or import Algorand accounts;
- Create or import Stellar (XLM) accounts;
- Create free FIO addresses like @tribe;
- Supports Swap of coins/tokens in wallet;
- Send transfers in supported coins and tokens;
- Private key is kept on your phone with an option to delegate to guardians;
TRIBE Wallet is designed and developed by Crypto Tribe.