What is Aurora and how does it work? What is Aurora token AURORA how is it used? Where can I get Aurora AURORA tokens? What are the key features and benefits of Aurora? How can I learn more about Aurora and stay up-to-date?
Aurora is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users. Aurora’s main features include:
- Fully compatible EVM for fast deployment of Solidity smart contracts;
- Horizontal scaling possibility thanks to NEAR Protocol’s dynamic resharding;
- High throughput (x10 increase in transaction throughput comparing to Ethereum);
- Fast confirmations (Transaction execution takes only 1-2 seconds in Aurora);
- x1000 reduction in gas costs;
- Trustless bridge architecture between Ethereum and Aurora / NEAR.
Who invested in Aurora? Aurora Funding, Financials, Valuation & Investors
Investors: Electric Capital, D1 Ventures, Chronicle, Pantera Capital, imToken, IOSG Ventures, Global Coin Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, Zero Knowledge Validation...